The Ministry of Physical Planning and Environmental Protection of Tuzla Canton has published a public tender for the allocation of funds to non-profit organizations for co-financing of approved IPA projects.
The aim of the public call is to collect applications from non-profit organizations – associations for co-financing of approved IPA projects, whose activities are aimed at protecting and improving the environment, which relate to the following areas:
– protection, preservation and improvement of air, soil and water quality,
– restoration of landfills and reduction of waste generation,
– disposal of all types of waste,
– protection and conservation of biological and landscape diversity,
– implementation of energy programs – arrangement of green public areas,
– improvement and construction of infrastructure for environmental protection,
– improving the monitoring and assessment of the state of the environment, and introducing an environmental management system – encouraging the sustainable use of natural resources, and
– encouraging research, development studies, programs, projects and other activities.
All non-profit organizations – associations registered in the Ministry of Justice and Administration of Tuzla Canton are ellegible to apply, as well as non-profit organizations – associations registered in accordance with the law at the entity or state level, whose activities are aimed at environmental protection and improvement. Also, they have to have their headquarters, perform activities and implement projects in the Tuzla Canton, the Government of Tuzla Canton announced.
Allocation of funds for non-profit organizations – associations for co-financing of approved IPA projects will be distribute until the funds are spent, i.e. by the end of the year.