PRESS RELEASE AND INVITATION TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE
“Creating green policies at local level”
DATE: December 12, 2020
PRESS CONFERENCE STARTS AT 14:30h
LOCATION: Atelier Ismet Mujezinović, Tuzla
The Ecological Forum “Creating Green Policies at Local Level” is realized within the project “Ecological Mobilization of Local Communities of the City of Tuzla” which is financed from the budget of the City of Tuzla and the Community Development Program implemented by MAZ in partnership with the Tuzla Community Foundation. The partners in the organization of the Forum are the Tuzla Community Foundation, the Center for Ecology and Energy and the Tuzla Cultural Center.
The participants in the Forum discussion are representatives of political parties that will be given a mandate to participate in the City Council of the City of Tuzla and representatives of the civil sector based on the results of the Local Elections in 2020. The moderator of the forum is Ermin Avdić, Secretary General of the Network of Active Communities, and the participants are:
- Admir Čavalić – Stranka za Bosnu i Hercegovinu
- Srećko Škrobić – Platforma za progress
- Omer Berbić – Naša stranka
- Vedran Stuhli – Stranka demokratske akcije
- Alen Kapidžić – Socijaldemokratska partija BiH
- Denis Bećirević – Socijaldemokrate BiH
- Džemila Agić- Center for Ecology and Energy Tuzla
- Amela Delić – senior assistant at the Department of Journalism, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Tuzla
Forum participants will discuss the environmental priorities of the City of Tuzla, opportunities for cooperation between the public and civil sectors, and models for creating a green policy that ensures long-term engagement of all actors within the community to improve the environmental image of the City.
The citizens of Tuzla will be able to follow the forum Live stream on the Facebook page Network of Active Communities MAZ (https://www.facebook.com/FTZ.MAZ) on Saturday December 12, 2020, starting at 1 PM.
Secretary General of MAZ