If you are between 16 and 20 years old, you are curious and like to learn new things, apply for the cycle of workshops “What can I do, what do I know?”. Master new skills, discover your potentials and talents.
WORKSHOP 1: STAGE FREIGHT – OVERCOME YOUR FEAR AND MAKE A PRESENTATION
Monday, January 25, 2021 (13.00H – 16.30H)
Stage freight or fear of public speaking is high on the list of all fears and as many as 75% of people do not dare to say a few sentences in front of a group of people. For most, it is the most difficult obstacle people are facing and they experience tremendous stress when they need to give a speech or presentation.
The aim of the workshop is to help participants overcome the fear of public speaking.
You will learn:
- How to develop a strategy to eliminate fear before and during the performance?
- What tools and techniques can we use to reduce the stress of public speaking and have confident approach to the next presentation;
- What methods and techniques are most effective for preparing a successful presentation.
WORKSHOP 2: I DESIGN EVERYTHING I IMAGINE! – Design and make your own website
Tuesday and Wednesday, January 26 and 27, 2021 (13:00h – 16:30h)
The possibilities IT technologies are increasing every day, and web development is one of the areas that opens up numerous opportunities for career development and questioning the limits of one’s own creativity.
The goal of the workshop “I design everything I imagine” is to teach participants in two days how to make their own website and open a window into the interesting world of coding and web development.
You will learn:
- How the internet works,
- What is a web domain,
- What is hosting
- What is Mobirise,
- How to create visual and content components of a website,
- Which are the most important trends in web design.
The workshop is designed to show participants how coding can be interesting and how it can help them realize their ideas.
WORKSHOP 3: THINK, THEN WRITE – secret of communication that wins hearts
Thursday, January 28, 2021 (13:00h – 16:30h)
Successful communication is the key that opens all doors, so it is desirable to master communication skills and tools at an early age.
The goal of the intensive one-day workshop “Think, then write – secret communication that wins hearts” is for students to master the basic tools and techniques of successful written communication.
You will learn:
- What are the basic steps of business writing,
- How to write well-organized e-mails, requests, as well as other basic business documents,
- How to plan your communication,
- How to structure and present your texts,
- How to launch ideas and convey messages clearly and efficiently.
The workshop includes lectures and practical exercises, providing an opportunity for participants to apply what they have learned through practical examples.
The workshop will last from 13:00h – 16:30h, with a half-hour coffee break.
Location: CEI Nahla multimedia hall
METHOD OF APPLICATION: via ONLINE FORM.
Price: 70 BAM * (for all three workshops) *
* VAT is included.