In accordance with the available funds “Trezor bh. inovacija” announces a public call for applications for support in the form of grants and engagement of a patent attorney.
Trezor bh. inovacija is a project implemented by the Civil Society Promotion Center, and financially supported by the Islamic Development Bank.
The aim of this project is to guide young people through the process of innovation, encourage them to explore opportunities and empower them to discover new ways to improve community life.
The project plans to award 4 types of grants:
- Consensus Patent Grant (GKP)
- Full Patent Examination Grant (GPI)
- Grant for International Protection – PCT (GPCT)
- Grant for testing and prototyping (GTKP)
and support in the form of expert service (ES) in the patenting process (engagement of a patent attorney).
Overview of the amount of grants and the number of grants to be awarded:
|SUPPORT||AMOUNT OF FUNDS||NUMBER OF GRANTS|
|Consensus Patent Grant (GKP)||$ 240||18|
|Full Patent Examination Grant (GPI)||$ 1,120||12|
|PCT International Protection Grant (Gpct)||$ 2,400||7|
|Grant for Prototyping (GTKP)||$ 2,000||10|
|expert service (patent attorney)||$ 500||30|
Necessary documentation for application
The format of the call for proposals consists of:
- Project Proposal Form (Application Form);
- Application form for GKP, GPI, GPCT and ES
- Application form for GTKP
- Budget proposals;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Certificate that the applicant is a member of an association of innovators;
- Confirmation from the Intellectual Property Institute that the innovation/patent has been accepted or proof that it has been submitted to the Intellectual Property Institute;
- Applicant’s statements, signed by the applicant.
The deadline for applications and submission of documentation is March 2, 2021 until 13:00.
The text of the public call is available HERE.