The Tuzla Community Foundation (FTZ) published a job advertisement for the following job:
1. Program Coordinator
Employment period: Fixed-term employment contract for the period: April 2021 – February 2025.
Job description: The program coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of the project “Inclusive development of the Kiseljak community for improvement of the socio-economic aspects of citizens, especially Roma.” The ultimate goal of the project is to contribute to the sustainable development of the Kiseljak community by improving cooperation and strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations, especially Roma, in order to advocate and create better living conditions for the whole community. The project will implement the FTZ model of community organization in order to develop cooperation and partnership in the community, which includes active involvement of citizens in community life, launching initiatives for community welfare, and participation in new opportunities for education and employment.
The main responsibilities of the program coordinator are:
- Coordinate material and human resources in order to implement the activities of programs and related projects in accordance with the annual plans of the Foundation and donor agreements.
- Coordinate and regularly monitor implemented activities and projects within the program (meetings, trainings and cooperation with partners and beneficiaries, negotiations and agreements with authorities and competent institutions, work with volunteers, service providers, suppliers, etc.).
- Maintain regular communication with program partners and donors.
- Motivate and animate new partners and users to join the program.
- Regularly report to management, donors, participants and the public on the progress of the program.
- Regularly monitor the progress of the program and address issues and problems that may arise in the implementation of the program.
- Promote and present the program to users, third parties and the public.
- Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation, plans and reports.
- Collaborate with other coordinators of the Foundation’s programs / projects.
- University degree in social sciences;
- At least three years of work experience in self-management of material and human resources of similar programs or organizations.
- This position requires work experience with vulnerable categories of the population.
- Knowledge of English and/or German for communication with program donors;
- Driver’s license, category B;
- Good administrative and organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy;
- Good oral and written communication skills, including business correspondence.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and on multiple jobs if it requires greater success in program implementation;
- Ability to work in a team, motivated and energetic with a good sense of work ethic;
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion;
- Ability to establish good interpersonal relationships with different clients: program beneficiaries, volunteers, representatives of institutions, organizations, donors and other citizens.
- Work experience in civil society organizations in similar jobs will be an advantage.
All interested candidates should submit a motivation letter and CV to the email email@example.com no later than March 21 until 24:00h. Candidates who possess the above-mentioned qualifications will be invited for an interview in the period from March 25 to 31, 2021.
For any additional information please contact the main office at the previously mentioned email.
We thank all interested candidates in advance. We will contact only those who will be selected for the interview.