1. Elementary school students from 6th to 9th grade from the area of Zenica-Doboj Canton have the right to participate
2. One student can send only one paper on one of the proposed topics
3. The length of the text must not exceed three tabs
4. Write works (poetry or prose) on the following topics:
- Friendship is a star that shows the way
- Who would I be in the virtual world
- What the tree whispered to me
- Let’s extend our hands to each other to hug our planet
- The mystery of the school library
The jury will award three prizes:
1. First prize (collection of literary works and prize money in the amount of 150,00 BAM)
2. Second prize (collection of literary works and prize money in the amount of 100,00 BAM)
3. Third prize (collection of literary works and prize in the amount of 50,00 BAM)
A selection of the submitted works will be published in a joint collection. Authors whose works will be represented in the joint collection cede the right to publish without monetary compensation.
All participants need, under their works, provide the following information: name and surname of the student, telephone number of the student or parent/guardian, address, name of the school and grade.
Papers should be sent by February 15, 2021 to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the note: Competition Young Writers of ZDC).
The results will be published by February 25, 2021.
Late submissions will not be considered.
The prizes will be awarded in the period from March 21 to 27, 2021.
The Young Writers of Zenica-Doboj Canton project is funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Zenica-Doboj Canton, City of Visoko, Skula programs d.o.o. and numerous individuals who supported the project through the Zenica-Doboj Canton Young Writers campaign.