The Network for Building Peace invites youth organizations to implement artistic-activist actions on May 9 – Victory over Fascism Day and Europe Day.
Youth associations that directly gather, represent and work with young people are elegible to apply. Leaders of the actions have to be people up to 25 years old.
The Network for Building Peace will award three mini-grants in the amount of 500.00 BAM to the selected actions, and the selection will be made by the commission based on the following criteria:
- The action is directly related to the marking of May 9th – Victory over Fascism Day and Europe Day;
- The action contains an activist and artistic/creative approach;
- The objectives of the proposed action are in line with the values represented by the Network for Building Peace;
- The organizers of the action will include and ensure the promotion of the action on social media networks and provide visual materials and information about the action to the Network in order to promote it on the Network’s websites;
- The organizers will implement the action in accordance with the COVID-19 epidemiological protection measures in force on the day of the action in their community.
Please submit your applications via the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N2LKDCY
The mini-grant funds will be paid to the bank account of the organizations and can be spent in accordance with the needs of the organization, and related to the action. Youth organizations can implement actions in cooperation with other partner organizations.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Network for Building Peace gathers 217 members, of which 195 are civil society organizations and 22 schools. The Network’s websites www.mreza-mira.net and www.snagalokalnog.ba record about 300,000 visits, and the Facebook page is followed by 31,000 people, while the newsletter is opened daily by about 4,000 users.