Yesterday, a hybrid conference was held in Sarajevo, bringing together 20 members of the Network for Building Peace live and online, especially individuals and representatives of organizations that are members of its Steering Board and Assembly.
In addition to statutory decisions, a number of strategic documents have been adopted that should result in better organizational capacities of the Network and its members in order to ensure their sustainability and social relevance.
Namely, for the last year, the Network for Building Peace has conducted an exhaustive process of participatory strategic planning, which resulted in the preparation of the Strategy, Communication Strategy, and Sustainability Plan of the Network for Building Peace for the period 2021-2025.
The next step in the process is the preparation of the Action Plan of the Network, and this process began at the conference, which included members as partners in certain activities.
List of Assembly participants:
- Alaga Hozanović, Association of Paraplegics and Patients with Polio of the USC, Velika Kladuša
- Aleksandar-Rade Čorović, Association of Citizens ” Srce na dlanu” (“Heart in the Palm”), Banja Luka
- Amela Hajvaz Pozderović, Women’s Vision, Sarajevo
- Anja Haverić, member of the Board of the Association Network for Building Peace
- Azra Pita Parente, PUBLIKA, Sarajevo
- Dženana Dedić, Local Democracy Agency, Mostar
- Enisa Raković, Voice of Woman, Bihać
- Hasan Kovačević and Jusuf Balčinović, Association of Amputaries, Bužim
- Ines Melez, Muslim Aid, Sarajevo
- Jasmin Jašarević, Proni Center for Youth Development, Brčko
- Maksuma Topalović, Association Alternative, Kakanj
- Merjem Nurkić Haljeta, Novi put Association, Mostar
- Miralem Tursinović, Youth Resource Center, Tuzla
- Mirsad Salkić, Association of Diabetics, Bužim
- Muharem Lipovača, Cantonal Association of Persons with disabilities and combating addiction “RUKA RUCI”, Bihać
- Nataša Maksimović, Snježana Ivandić Ninković, Una Telegrafčić, and Elma Demir, Network for Building Peace
- Nerdžis Čaplja and Emin Alić, Muharem Berbić Foundation, Visoko/Sarajevo
- Nermin Porić, Association of Retired Persons and Disabled Workers, Bužim
- Samir Đulić, Association of Dystrophic Patients, Bužim
- Seida Sarić, Women for Women International, Sarajevo
- Slobodan Martinović, Center for Policy Research Argument, Prijepolje
- Omer Trnovac, Association Dajte nam šansu (“Give us a chance”), Bužim